Excavator Buckets Direct Can Help You
High Performance Excavator Buckets Made in Australia:
Excavator Buckets Direct is owned and operated by SteelForm Engineering Pty Ltd. We are regarded as Victoria’s one of the leading mining and earthmoving equipment manufacturers who have been offering Australian made products since 1999. We are committed to providing our customers with quality products that helps to save money, reduce service costs, improve performance and productivity.
Designed for Optimal Performance
- Our buckets are designed to enhance the performance of your earthmoving equipment. Engineered for strength and durability, these attachments are abrasion resistant and stronger compared to mild steel.
- Our excavator attachments have been developed after constant research and testing to ensure higher productivity and provide an unmatched performance.
- Our buckets feature a unique design to deliver greater performance with no downtime, so that you can complete your job effectively and efficiently.
5 Reasons Why Our Excavator Buckets Are Right For You:
- High Grade G.E.T and Materials used including Q&T 400 wear plate used in construction of all excavator buckets
- Made to Fit All Major Excavators
- Competitively Priced
- 100% Australian Made and Owned
- Strong Customer Service & Support
- Australia-wide delivery
Our Products and services include but are not limited to:
Take a look at our new Excavator Bucket Five Finger Grab
Our excavator attachments can be attached to Hitachi, Caterpillar, Daewoo, Volvo, Komatsu, Sumitomo, Kobelco and JCB excavators.
Delivery and Transportation:
We deliver Australia Wide. We have depots throughout Australia such as Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Northern Terriorty. Since we are located in Melbourne, pick up is Free. If you do not have a large enough vehicle, we can arrange local delivery.
We Also Offer Profile Cutting in Melbourne.
Looking for more information about our products? Need a quote? Whether you have a question or need help choosing the right attachment for your excavator, we are happy to help. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.